Harness Awareness training
An overview of Regulations including:
- Work at height, Provision of use of work equipment,Health & Safety at work act 1974
- Distinction between fall prevention, fall restraint, fall arrest.
- Suitability and selection of equipment
- Anchor points, running lines & inertia reels
- Safe work practices during work at height
- Inspection of equipment prior to use
- Correct donning procedure of harnesses
- Practical sessions
- Care & maintenance of equipment
Practical sessions including an end of lesson questionnaire.
This course is open to operatives Supervisors Managers that have to Manage, supervise or undertake work at Height.
The course will help ascertain that the selection of the correct type of fall arrest equipment is provided with reference to best current safety practices.
Duration Approximately 4 hours (Half Day)
Maximum Number 16
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Middlesbrough, York & Newcastle
The course lasts five days and is taken over 5 consecutive days. During the course, candidates must pass core exercises. At the end of the training, they must sit an examination in order to qualify for the certificate.Readmore
1 day course in Middlesbrough
This course can be taken as part of the qualification for a CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card) together with the Health Safety and Environment test.Readmore
Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
At Collective Safety Solutions we aim to provide a range of training programmes and learning opportunities that are accessible to all and which meet the specific needs and requirements of all individuals.Readmore