An overview of Regulations including:
- Work at height, Provision of use of work equipment,Health & Safety at work act 1974
- Distinction between fall prevention, fall restraint, fall arrest.
- Suitability and selection of equipment
- Anchor points, running lines & inertia reels
- Safe work practices during work at height
- Inspection of equipment prior to use
- Correct donning procedure of harnesses
- Practical sessions
- Care & maintenance of equipment
Practical sessions including an end of lesson questionnaire.